We offer a wide range of services for the new business, the developing business and the established business, including:
- Accounting, Book-Keeping and Administration
- Business Start-up Advice
- Company Secretarial
- Corporate and Personal Taxation
- Information Technology Advice and Training
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Investment Business Advice
- Payroll Service
- PAYE, VAT Compliance and Advice
- Statutory and Specialist Audits
Other specialist professional services which complement our core business include:
- Business Administration
- Immigration to the United Kingdom
- Medical and nursing home sectors
- Overseas landlords owning UK Property
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Property Management
- Start-ups of Overseas Companies in the United Kingdom
- Solicitors Client Accounts
We have particular expertise in advising professionals and their practices.
Our accounting, financial and tax advice is tailored to each client’s needs. A small business owned by a single proprietor requires a different approach to the larger partnership or company enterprise.
Our UK and international clients cover a broad spectrum of businesses and professional activities. They include pharmaceutical and IT corporations, medical and dental practices, nursing homes, restaurants, those involved in music and theatre as well as those in manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries.
Our own in-house Company, B & C Company Secretarial Services Limited, provides an efficient and cost effective computerised service for the formation of companies and the maintenance of their statutory registers.
Baginsky Cohen, 930 High Road, London, N12 9RT
t: +44 (0)20 8343 8080 | e: email@example.com